Parallel Visions: City of Angels City of Demons ebook and trade paperback available on Amazon (or here).
Welcome to 2021! Let's get some writing done.
Track your writing progress in 2021 using this free spreadsheet.
(And if you're an author with a wiki, add a comment here.) If so, I'd like to hear about it. Add a comment here
7 lines from page 7 from PVCACD
- The question of whether Vance was dead or not became more than academic when he found himself in a bathtub up to his chin in ice water like some forgotten cocktail garnish, a demonic woman standing over him, and no memory of how he got there. But that question was one among legion, because what memories he did have were as comforting as a blackjack in the dark. So it wasn’t surprising when he found out that trouble was his business, and business was kicking his door down.
Go to the 7th line of the 7th page of your work in progress, and post the next 7 lines. Then tag in 7 friends. (See Google+ post for comments.)
My current WIP is from Parallel Visions: City of Angels, City of Demons (apparently a detective noir urban fantasy), the first in the Parallel Visions series chronicling the amnesiac Vance Coreman's efforts to escape assassins in his quest to uncover his past by backtracking along his own path from realm to realm before he lost his memory.
7 lines from page 7
I tried to grasp her proffered hand, but my palm passed through hers as if it was air. “Well that would explain why you couldn’t help me out of the tub.”
Chapter 3 --- Did You See That?
“Would you mind pivoting around?” I said.
“Yes, I have a tail,” Miss Doolittle said. “That is what you wanted to confirm, isn’t it? Or did you want to ogle my behind?”
“I’m too tired to ogle anyone’s behind,” I said. “But, yes, I wanted to confirm that you have a tail.”
Tag 7 friends
- 7 lines from page 7 from PVCACD
- Ancillary Justice (review)
- Avengers - You should be writing
- Bethany Neal's My Last Kiss released
- Cheap Trick - Reach Out (with Captain Sternn) (Fan Made Video)
- Critical Hit! -- Celebrating the 40th birthday of Dungeons and Dragons! (link)
- David Tennant - You should be writing
- Deep Purple - Space Truckin'
- Example of telling rather than showing from Dispensing Justice
- Fatboy Slim - Weapon of Choice
- Focus - Hocus Pocus
- Fonts to use for your Book Cover Design by Genre (link)
- Getting the character name right is critical
- It followed me home. Can I keep it? -- Indiana Jones
- My Last Kiss
- NASA's real life Enterprise may take us to other star systems one day (link)
- Parallel Visions logo image
- Prologues never contribute to the story
- Show, don't tell (image)
- When dialogue you write, dialect you should not use
- You should be writing -- Misery
- Category:Fritz Blogs in 2014
- Fritz Freiheit -- 7 line from 7th page on Google+
- C. J. Brightley -- 7 lines from 7th page on Google+
- Mike Reeves-McMillan -- 7 lines from 7th page on Google+
- Rebekkah Niles -- 7 lines from 7th page on Google+
Recent Related Changes
Recent Topics with Comments
Recent Blog Topics
Back to the Blog