|The Red Rook, sequel to Dispensing Justice and the second novel of Nova Genesis World is now available for Kindle or as a paperback at Amazon.
In The Red Rook, Penny confronts her doubts about becoming a superhero as events around the disappearance of one her school mates unfolds.
- Pace is the timing by which the major events in the plot unfold and by which the big scenes are shown. Dramatic tension is largely a function of pace. Pace is also the process of stretching out the big scenes (slowing down time) and compressing the offstage action (speeding up time) to match the reader's emotions. (Original source: http://www.sfwa.org/2009/06/being-a-glossary-of-terms-useful-in-critiquing-science-fiction/ )
- Try searching for Pace using Google
- Try searching for images Pace using Google
- Try searching for links to http://fritzfreiheit.com/wiki/Pace using Google
- Try searching for related to http://fritzfreiheit.com/wiki/Pace using Google
- Try searching for Pace using DuckDuckGo
- Try searching for Pace at Wikipedia
- Try page Pace at Wikipedia
Recent Related Changes
Topics recently changed in Has LayoutWDef (category):
Recent Topics with Comments