|The Red Rook, sequel to Dispensing Justice and the second novel of Nova Genesis World is now available for Kindle or as a paperback at Amazon.
In The Red Rook, Penny confronts her doubts about becoming a superhero as events around the disappearance of one her school mates unfolds.
- "Sleepless Sleep"
- M-Brain / http://mbranesf.blogspot.com/
A list of Bob's published writing as of 2/27/08
- "Old Man on a Tricycle"
- A flash fiction (less than 1000 words)
- Appeared online in flashquake.
- http://www.flashquake.org -> Archives -> Spring 2006 -> Fiction -> Old Man on a Tricycle
- "Photo Op"
- A flash memoir.
- http://www.flashquake.org -> Archives -> Summer 2006 -> Non-Fiction -> Photo Op
- A short story that appeared online in Lunarosity, August 2006 issue.
- "The Dreamer Returns
- A flash fiction story that appeared online in Lunarosity, August 2007 issue.
- 11 senryu poems
- Published at Simply Haiku -- http://www.simplyhaiku.com
- Senryu is haiku with the emphasis on people (the human comedy, tragedy or whatever) as opposed to the traditional haiku with its emphasis on nature. To see these and other poets' senryu poems go to http://www.simplyhaiku.com , find the appropriate issue in the Archives, click on Contents and then Senryu.
- "Ride the Whirlwind"
- This is a long piece (about 11,000 words) serialized in Bewildering Stories over three weeks (issues 231 - 233, starting Feb 5, 2007). Go to http://www.bewilderingstories.com . Click on Biographies & Bibliographies. Scroll down, looking at the names that start with B, till you see Bob Brill. Click on my name. This will take you to a short bio and in a box a list of my fiction. Click on "Ride the Whirlwind". When you've read part 1 of the first installment, you'll see a link to take you to part 2. At the end of part 2, click on my name on the Copyright notice. That will take you back to the bio. Then click on the next installment (parts 3-4) and so it goes till you finish the story.
- This story was selected by the editors as one of the best pieces they published during the first quarter of 2007.
- "Bix's Angel"
- This is another long piece (about 12,000 words)
- Serialized in Bewildering Stories over two weeks (issues 239 - 240, starting April 9, 2007). Use the same procedure as above to find the installments.
- This story was selected by the editors as one of the best pieces they published during the second quarter of 2007.
- "Adventures of a Botanist"
- This is a 38,000 word novella, the first of my stories to be accepted for publication. It appeared in Nuvein Magazine ( http://www.nuvein.com ) in issue #25, Fall 2005. The volunteer web workers at Nuvein botched the posting. They lost most of the italics, boldface and small caps, and they have been either unwilling or unable to fix it. It has been republished at Bewildering Stories, serialized over six weeks (issues 251 - 256, starting July 9, 2007).
- This story was selected by the editors as one of the best pieces they published during the third quarter of 2007.
- "Looking Back at the World of Tomorrow"
- A flash memoir. www.flashquake.org -> Archives -> Fall 2007 -> Non-Fiction -> Looking Back at the World of Tomorrow
- Stories of childhood (recorded by the Ann Arbor Storytellers Guild)
- The Ann Arbor Storytellers Guild has recorded a CD of some of our members telling stories from their childhoods. I'm on this CD reciting the above story. My wife, Laura, is also on the CD, which was released in November, 2007.
- "The Secret of Life"
- This story appeared in Bewildering Stories, issue 265, October 29, 2007.
- This story was selected by the editors as one of the best pieces they published during the fourth quarter of 2007.
- "Toothbrush Symphony"
- This appeared in the Spring 2006 issue of A Flasher's Dozen, an obscure print magazine that published only flash fiction. The magazine is defunct and the editor, alas, has died. You'll never find this magazine, but it has now been reprinted at Bewildering Stories, issue 276, January 28, 2008.
- "Taking the Road Not Taken" (Part 1 of 3)
- Try searching for Bob Brill using Google
- Try searching for images Bob Brill using Google
- Try searching for links to http://fritzfreiheit.com/wiki/Bob_Brill using Google
- Try searching for related to http://fritzfreiheit.com/wiki/Bob_Brill using Google
- Try searching for Bob Brill using DuckDuckGo
- Try searching for Bob Brill at Wikipedia
- Try page Bob Brill at Wikipedia
- Try Bob Brill (author) at Wikipedia
- Try Bob Brill at ISFDB
- Try searching isfdb.org for Bob Brill using Google
- Try Bob Brill at Amazon
- Try See Bob Brill at Wikiquote
- Try Search for Bob Brill at GoodReads.com
Recent Related Changes
Topics recently changed in Author (category):
Recent Topics with Comments
- AAAWG (category)
- Author (category)
- Friend (category)
- Haiku (category)
- Has Bibliography (category)
- Has Data Table (category)
- Has DynamicPageList (category)
- Has Image (category)
- Has Infobox (category)
- Has Layout (category)
- Has LayoutAuthor (category)
- Has Navbox (category)
- Needs Definition (category)
- Poetry (category)
- Science Fiction (category)
- Who (category)