|The Red Rook, sequel to Dispensing Justice and the second novel of Nova Genesis World is now available for Kindle or as a paperback at Amazon.
In The Red Rook, Penny confronts her doubts about becoming a superhero as events around the disappearance of one her school mates unfolds.
7 lines from page 7 from PVCACD
Go to the 7th line of the 7th page of your work in progress, and post the next 7 lines. Then tag in 7 friends. (See Google+ post for comments.)
My current WIP is from Parallel Visions: City of Angels, City of Demons (apparently a detective noir urban fantasy), the first in the Parallel Visions series chronicling the amnesiac Vance Coreman's efforts to escape assassins in his quest to uncover his past by backtracking along his own path from realm to realm before he lost his memory.
7 lines from page 7
I tried to grasp her proffered hand, but my palm passed through hers as if it was air. “Well that would explain why you couldn’t help me out of the tub.”
Chapter 3 --- Did You See That?
“Would you mind pivoting around?” I said.
“Yes, I have a tail,” Miss Doolittle said. “That is what you wanted to confirm, isn’t it? Or did you want to ogle my behind?”
“I’m too tired to ogle anyone’s behind,” I said. “But, yes, I wanted to confirm that you have a tail.”
Tag 7 friends
- Fritz Freiheit -- 7 line from 7th page on Google+
- C. J. Brightley -- 7 lines from 7th page on Google+
- Mike Reeves-McMillan -- 7 lines from 7th page on Google+
- Rebekkah Niles -- 7 lines from 7th page on Google+
Recent Related Changes
Recent Topics with Comments
Recent Blog Topics
- Reading recommendations
- Danger 5 (trailer)
- The Blank Page (or the Thug Muse) by Oglaf
- What do we want? Time travel...
- Gallery of cool book covers
- Galadriel - You should be writing
- Heterodyne Spark Roast Coffee (image)
- All the Windwracked Stars
- Ylvis - The Fox (What Does the Fox Say)
- Girl Genius
Back to the Blog